Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The free Luggage Tag Album

Me again :-)

On Friday I put this luggage tag album on the DDR homepage - free for you to download. This luggage tag album is created by our beachbabe JStockert. She was so nice to give to provide it to our members. She just wanted to share it with you. I think this is totally generous!



She created this album with the kit "We are family" the Designer Team created for you. The kit will be again available at our store as soon as we are back - for you 60% off - so follow us here to know when we are back!

10 comments:

  1. Hi
    As the site was down, I leave a comment at Digiscrapdepot.
    This gift is awesome! Thank you again.
    See you soon at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the gift...Beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankeschön für das tolle Freebie,
    werde gleich mal mein Neugeborenes Enkelkind "rein packen" ;-)

    LG
    Finja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having Digidesignresort withdrawals, I miss not being able to stop by for my daily fix. The luggage tags are fantastic, she's so creative, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! I was going to look for them on Friday and that's how I noticed that the site was still down. I'm really sorry and I hope you'll be able to recover it soon. Thanks for this beautiful gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - Hopefully everything will get back on track very soon. Love the site - missing everyone - hopefully we all get caught up again soon. Hugs from Carena's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 01 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable!!! I just couldn't resist thank you so much

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete