Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let's Have a Little Fun

I don't know about you, but I am missing DDR!  So I thought we would have a little fun!

Since I can't get into the forum to set up November's special challenges, you get to help me!  The Digi-Recipe Challenge is one of our six Mixed Challenges.  We call them mixed because it's never the same set of six challenges two months in a row!  Anyway, back to the Digi-Recipe -- the way it works is I give you a "recipe" of instructions for a layout and you create the layout using the instructions.  For instance, "take two papers, one patterned, one solid,"  "place 4 elements in a cluster" -- see what I mean?

So here's what I need you to do, under this post in the comments, leave me one "instruction" for the November Digi-Recipe Challenge.  Your replies will be the recipe for the November Digi-Recipe Challenge!

JanetB

6 comments:

  1. Add a dash of ribbon and a pinch of brads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toss in a little bit of glitter to make your layout glow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look for a crumpled or bent paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving these ideas, ladies!! Keep posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mix it together with a little love (heart).

    ReplyDelete