Monday, February 1, 2010

Digidesignresort News 1st Feb

Mega News Update - 1st February 2010
5 Freebies Included
brought to you by Carena's Designs and Digidesignresort
Best Deal at Digidesignresort
Free Collaboration Kit: Wishful Thinking with any $10 purchase.
No need to add to your cart - once you get $10 in cart it automately jumps right in all by itself - We like to keep it simple and easy for our customers. I hope you enjoy this feature and the Free Mega Kit along with it. Below an example layout.


I want to bring your attention at Digidesignresort we have a fabulous feature in our store. With nearly all the kits in store - you will see a button like the one below. Just click the button and it will take you to our gallery and show you the layouts done using the kit. Isn't this fabulous - what better way to see and get a feel for a kit than to see layouts done with it. I know that sometimes it's a little hard to see from the previews what the kit is really like - this is why I love this feature so much and it's so easy for you - a simple click. Hope you enjoy this feature as much as I do.
Click the click here feature to see layouts with Wishful Thinking Kit.
Something that caught my attention the other day was the above layout. I have a wicked sense of humour and it seems I'm not the only one. This layout done by Mumure one of Desytka Designs CT Team I found very amusing. If you want to find out all the gosip and fun antics which have been had from this page - check it out in the forum here. You'll be sure to have a laugh as we have. Also there is a link for a FREEBIE by Desytka Designs there also from this kit: Only Boys Allowed by Desytka Designs
Available for just a few days - see here
and a Freebie for you Below

2nd Freebie in Store - Available for just a few days
____________________________________
Template Challenge Layout Example
Kit: Walking in the Park by Carena's Designs - Found here
Template Challenge by Carena's Designs
This one is my little baby that I take care of each month at the resort. I've been making templates and hosting challenges since I started designing. Many of you may already have a few of my templates in your stash. I always get a thrill from seeing you layouts - although the template is the same the layouts certainly turn out quiet different. Still amazes me.
Anyway - please come and join me in this one. Click Here Comes in both PNG and PSD format. Enjoy
Use It All - Mini Challenge
Brought to you by our challenge host: JanetB Designs. Here is what she had to say about the challenge.
Here is the way this challenge works: we provide you with a little mini kit of papers and elements for you to make a layout. You must use each and every item in the kit and nothing else. You may use the items more than once, but each piece has to be used in your layout. The number of photos used is up to you.

Really pretty easy don't you think - challenge yourself and see what you can produce - Can't wait to see your layouts in the gallery.
There are heaps of other challenges at the resort as well

For February we have:
Cocktail Hour Challenges
Sunrise ThemeCoconut
Reef Scraplift
Seabreeze Template
Monkey Puzzle
WordartSunset
ColorTourist Trap Photo

Mixed Challenges
Font
Element
Use It All mini
Dress Up Your Avatar
Digi-Recipe
Techniques
Do all Cocktail Hour Challenges and get a FREE COLLABORATION KIT - With Love Always at the end of month.
or/and Do all Mixed Challenges to get 35% OFF coupon for store.
I hope you have enjoyed reading my first posting here at the Digidesignresort Blog. I will endeavour to bring you more news, freebies and interesting articles in the coming weeks. Love to hear your comments. Thanks - Carena's Designs

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [01 Feb 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete