Sunday, May 23, 2010

NEW Free with purchase and Beach Freebie by Carena

New Release - FREE with PURCHASE Kit: Time Stands Still by Digidesignresort Crew. That's right - you can get this kit FREE with purchase - see store for details here.
Free with Purchase - It's really easy - you don't have to do anything - this kit jumps into your cart FREE with purchase - you don't have to do anything - no coupons to worry about - nothing - just go shopping - we make life easy for you at Digidesignresort.

Also have you signed up for the Newsletter yet - Don't miss another FREEBIE ever again. Sign up on left hand side of store and the below kit: Natural Breeze is yours - FREE. Sign up here.
Todays' FREEBIE is listed below but I wanted to share with you this layout I did using the Freebie. We went to a Mock World War I Battle and this photo was a stolen moment - not the usual photo for a beach kit I know - but it was fun doing it and besides, many wars were on the beaches. I hope you like the layout and it inspires you what you might like to try with the FREEBIE. Details below. Enjoy
Todays freebie is made from the below NEW RELEASE Kit: My Beach by Carena's Designs. It's been a while since I released a mega kit like this one - again great for making scenes like my previous In the Forest and In the Park range, and of course it's really big also. I'd like to share with you some more information about the kit below.

Kit: My Beach by Carena's Designs - Mega Big - You'll love it and it's on special for a few days.
Being so BIG I've done a few previews to try and show everything - not an easy task I assure you.
These are some of the bigger items included in the kit - they have been sized down in the preview as I wouldn't have got them all in otherwise.
The Kit can be brought as separate items or as a Bundle - Including the Alpha. People buying the Bundle will get a BONUS - Word Art.

And now for some layout shares from my Creative Team. This one from charliesnana.

and this one from Marnie. I'd love that fish in my fry pan.
and the above by Victoria32 - great extraction work. Love the kids playing.
and another by Victoria32. She has blended the photo in the forground with the paper in the background - great work. Love it.

I hope you've enjoyed your journey to what you all have been waiting for - the FREEBIE. I hope my layout using the freebie inspires you - and would love to see your layouts made with it. Don't forget the new release My Beach is on special and also the awesome free with purchase offer at the top. My Beach Sampler can be downloaded here. Limited Time under Newsletter freebies. Enjoy
Freebies and bonus great value Free with Purchase kits - brought to you by Carena - Making your dollar stretch further. Happy shopping.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete