Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Freebie & Exclusive Mix & Match Collection Released


P.S. I Love You - New Mix & Match Collection
EXCLUSIVE to Digidesignresort
by our Fabulous Design Team


Here are just a few examples of what's available
For more previews - click here to see collection.

p.s. i love you - papers

p.s. i love you - papers

Eleven textured and beautifully colored papers for the p.s. i love you mix & match collection. 300 DPI, JPG format. PU/S4H/S4O.
$2.50

... more info

Ps I Love You

Ps I Love You

Love is a powerful energy that can move mountains, that can completly change anybody's life. Well it is important to express it ..not...
$2.60 $2.00
Save: 23% off


... more info
cluster "P.S. I love you" by Alevtina

cluster "P.S. I love you" by Alevtina

3 PNG-files a very beautiful Cluster is made with my kit "P.S. I love you",300 dpi
$2.00

... more info

PS: I LOVE YOU

PS: I LOVE YOU

A delicate and romantic Kit with 16 decorated and texturized papers and 59 embelishments, perfect for all you family and heritage pages. PERSONAL...
$6.20

... more info

P.S. I love you

P.S. I love you

Remember all those beautiful letters written to you by the one you love. Don't think of what you have lost but remember all the great moments...
$4.99 $3.60
Save: 28% off


... more info

p.s. i love you - the Bundle

p.s. i love you - the Bundle

p.s. i love you - the Bundle includes all 6 of my parts in the collection! Buy the bundle, and save! Please see individual products for...
$7.99

... more info
P.S. I Love You! Element Pak by Colleen Lynch

P.S. I Love You! Element Pak by Colleen Lynch

P.S. I Love You! is part of the September Mix & Match Collection . Be sure to check that catagory in the store for other coordination kits. You...
$4.83

... more info

P.S. I Love You! Complete Kit by Colleen Lynch

P.S. I Love You! Complete Kit by Colleen Lynch

P.S. I Love You! is part of the September Mix & Match Collection . Be sure to check that catagory in the store for other coordination kits. You...
$9.33 $7.00
Save: 25% off


... more info

P.S. I Love You! Collection Pak by Colleen Lynch

P.S. I Love You! Collection Pak by Colleen Lynch

P.S. I Love You! is part of the September Mix & Match Collection . Be sure to check that catagory in the store for other coordination kits. You...
$15.18 $9.87
Save: 35% off


... more info

kit "P.S. I love you" by Alevtina

kit "P.S. I love you" by Alevtina

kit "P.S. I love you" by Alevtina. No shadows. Size 142 MB. Content: 54 png file,11 papers.
$6.00

... more info
Product Image Item Name Price
PS I Love You by Carena

PS I Love You by Carena

Mix and Match Kit - PS I Love You by Carena's Designs Done with quality florals in my usual relistic style. Don't forget to click to see the layouts...
$4.50 $3.60
Save: 20% off


... more info

PS I Love You by creationFrenchgirl - papers

PS I Love You by creationFrenchgirl - papers

This papers are a part of the mix and mach products for the month September. All the kits for the mix and mach September are made with the same color...
$2.00

... more info

PS I Love You by creationFrenchgirl

PS I Love You by creationFrenchgirl

This elements are a part of the mix and mach products for the September. All the kits for the mix and mach September are made with the same color...
$2.00

... more info

P.S. I Love You! Alpha Pak by Colleen Lynch

P.S. I Love You! Alpha Pak by Colleen Lynch

P.S. I Love You! is part of the September Mix & Match Collection . Be sure to check that catagory in the store for other coordination kits. You...
$2.75

... more info

P.S. I Love You! Embellished Words Pak by Colleen Lynch

P.S. I Love You! Embellished Words Pak by Colleen Lynch

P.S. I Love You! is part of the September Mix & Match Collection . Be sure to check that catagory in the store for other coordination kits. You...
$3.10

... more info
P.S. I Love You Notecards by JanetB

P.S. I Love You Notecards by JanetB

These notecards use the same palette as the rest of the September Mix & Match collection, P.S. I Love You. They will work beautifully on...
$2.50 $2.00
Save: 20% off


... more info

P.S. I Love You by JanetB

P.S. I Love You by JanetB

This kit uses the same palette as the rest of the September Mix & Match collection, P.S. I Love You. Softly shabby, textured and patterned...
$4.50 $3.60
Save: 20% off


... more info

Aquarella Overlay Set No. 4 PS I Love You by Silke CU

Aquarella Overlay Set No. 4 PS I Love You by Silke CU

A set of 10 aquarella overlays. Exclusive at DDR! These overlays coordinate with the PS: I Love You palette collections. You will get: 10...
$4.40

... more info
Product Image Item Name Price
P.S. I Love You Kit - ScrapDesafios by Dri Mendes

P.S. I Love You Kit - ScrapDesafios by Dri Mendes

This kit contains: 12 textured papers and 29 elements: All elements are created at 300 dpi for quality printing. The papers are 12 x 12...
$4.00 $3.00
Save: 25% off


... more info

P.s I love You

P.s I love You

And here an other mix and match for you! This gorgeous kit is a little of everything; a little romantic, an little vintage, a little modern, so it...
$4.50 $3.50
Save: 22% off


... more info

P.S. I Love You Commercial Use Photoshop Styles

P.S. I Love You Commercial Use Photoshop Styles

A set of 23 plastic and acrylic styles in the P.S. I Love you color palette. Created in Photoshop CS4, compatible with PSE as well;...

$4.00 $3.00
Save: 25% off


... more info
Product Image Item Name Price
Candy Sampler

Candy Sampler

Perfect for halloween... some candy add to your bag ! or your kit... or your LO...

It's Free!

... more info

Add-on Mystery's Moon

Add-on Mystery's Moon

PERSONAL USE ONLY - A little add-on of my new kit "Mystery's moon" : 1 paper, 5 elements and 1 wordart in english. Hope you like it !

It's Free!

... more info

1 comment: