Monday, August 2, 2010

Freebies and Layout Shares

OK folks, you have to put up with me today and some layout shares done with many of the freebies in store plus a kit from the Reach for the Stars Mix and Match Collection.
What I wanted to do was show just a few things I've done with FREEBIES plus a purchased kit from the store. Sometimes I think we don't think about how we could use freebies and take them at face value. Sometimes, we can actually be very creative. Hope this lot helps inspire you.
Layout above done my me (Carena) and I thought I'd share with you. Made from the kit: Reach for the Stars by Maria - there are many kits in store that will co-ordinate with this kit - it's part of the Mix and Match Kits in Store and EXCLUSIVE AT DIGIDESIGNRESORT. Have you checked them out yet?
Thanks Maria - the kit is stunning - I love working my magic on the layout. Hugs
Colleen has kindly made the below freebie - we here in New Zealand don't have tumblers but I made it into a card instead with a little cropping. Thanks Colleen for the freebie.

Above another freebie in store - see under Newsletter Freebies - Limited time. The tumbler is gorgeous. Thanks Colleen. Great work again.
Above layout done my myself for the "Use It All" Challenge for August - you too can do a layout with this gorgeous Mini Kit by Mavee Designs - see below
Mavee is sponsoring the Use it All Challenge and has brought this gorgeous mini for us to play with - FREE. Come and join us in the forum challenges. Lot's of freebies and challenges to help you improve your layouts or simply have some fun. See here.
Template Challenge (Seabreeze Challenge) In Forum - this template free for you. Available in the forum all month and brought to you by me (Carena's Designs). I hope you join me with month in the template challenge. Hugs.
Above yet another freebie as part of party celebrations - this one by Creations French Girl - gorgeous cluster. In store - limited time.
Using the freebie in store - I made this layout to convert into my avatar. LOL and yes - that is me and my daughter. It was a school photo and she was made at me at the time and feeling pretty sour. I've edited photo some to add the party blower. LOL

Digidesignresort is turning 2 years old - come and celebrate with us with this freebie - in store. It's part of the challenge - make your avatar with it and upload to gallery. We'd love you to join us.
Above layout I used the freebie by Delph (shown below) to make this layout. It was lots of fun to make and made solely from the freebie.
Delph's Freebie in store now - Enjoy - Click Here.

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete