Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2 Freebies from Cindy Ritter and JanetB Designs

Sunlit Morning Cluster Freebie[S4H]

Sunlit Morning Cluster Freebie[S4H]

2 beautiful clusters created using my Sunlit Morning kit by my very talented CT member HisKid. Includes: 1 page length border cluster 1 frame cluster...

It's Free!

... more info

Sunlit Morning [S4H]

Sunlit Morning [S4H]

Nothing brings me quite as much joy as the quiet beauty of a sunlit morning. The dew on the grass, the flowers turning their faces to the sun, even...
$6.00 $3.90
Save: 35% off


... more info

Innocence In Blue Jeans [S4H]

Innocence In Blue Jeans [S4H]

Innocence in Blue Jeans is dedicated to my precious grandson and all other little ones out there running around in their denims; climbing, jumping,...
$6.00

... more info

Innocence In Blue Jeans Add-On [S4H]

Innocence In Blue Jeans Add-On [S4H]

An adorable add-on to my Innocence in Blue Jeans Kit! Celebrating the wonderful our children bring us each day with their innocence. Kit Includes: 10...
$4.00

... more info


P.S. I Love You Notecards by JanetB

P.S. I Love You Notecards by JanetB

These notecards use the same palette as the rest of the September Mix & Match collection, P.S. I Love You. They will work beautifully on...
$2.50

... more info

P.S. I Love You by JanetB

P.S. I Love You by JanetB

This kit uses the same palette as the rest of the September Mix & Match collection, P.S. I Love You. Softly shabby, textured and patterned...
$4.50

... more info

Reach for the Stars

Reach for the Stars

This kit use the same palette as the rest of the August Mix & match collection, Reach for the Stars. It will match with any other kit in...
$3.50

... more info

Timeless Modern

Timeless Modern

Part 2 in the Timeless series of kits, using the same palette as in Timeless. This kit is classic in a clean modern, no fuss style. ...
$4.50

... more info

Timeless

Timeless

Timeless. Something that stands the test of time, that speaks of ages past and is still relevant for today. The Timeless series starts...
$4.50

... more info
Product Image Item Name Price
Sept Newsletter Freebie by JanetB

Sept Newsletter Freebie by JanetB

A little add-on to my P.S. I Love You kit. To see this kit - Click the related products below. The kit is ON SALE - go check the layouts by clicking...

It's Free!

... more info

Sunlit Morning Cluster Freebie[S4H]

Sunlit Morning Cluster Freebie[S4H]

2 beautiful clusters created using my Sunlit Morning kit by my very talented CT member HisKid. Includes: 1 page length border cluster 1 frame cluster...

It's Free!

... more info
Click here to enjoy both freebies - Limited Time. Enjoy

1 comment: