Friday, September 10, 2010

Freebie by JanetB and Mistica Designs

Word Art Bundle 1 by Carena's Designs
Above layout done using the freebie by JanetB and a little word art from Carena's Word Art Bundle 1 - just released.
Layout done with the freebie and some elements from Mistica's Kit: PS I Love You and word art by Carena's Designs
Product ImageItem NamePrice
Mistica's PS. I love you Add On

Mistica's PS. I love you Add On

This freebie goes with the PS. I love you collection. Content: 1 cluster 1 paper Hope you enjoy - don´t forget to check out all the other gorgous...
$1.50
It's Free!

... more info

Sept Newsletter Freebie by JanetB

Sept Newsletter Freebie by JanetB

A little add-on to my P.S. I Love You kit. To see this kit - Click the related products below. The kit is ON SALE - go check the layouts by clicking...

It's Free!

... more info

Download Here

1 comment: