Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Gift from Carena's Designs

Digidesignresort - UP TO 50% OFF
Combine your purchases and get this
Fabulous BONUS into your cart
You don't need any coupon, it jumps right in.
See Store
Natural Breeze Collaboration Kit - FREE when you subscribe to the Newsletter in store. I have a new release - a sister kit to this one - Why not grab them both. See more information below.

ALSO - Carena's Designs - IS ON SALE
35% OFF
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Layout by Dillie - Isn't this just gorgeous
Layout by Victoria - What a Stunner
Layout by Azur - Thanks my friend. Fabulous
Layout by Blondy - Love it
and another by Blondy
and now some from me.
Two layouts done by myself - I hope you like them.
Wordart by Jenn - Thanks
And Now the FREEBIE and my Christmas Gift to You all.
I'd like to wish you and your families - A Very Merry Christmas
Drive safe when you're on the roads and keep safe.
See link below to Download this Gift.
Loving Breeze Paper and Clusters - FREEBIE by Carena's Designs - Available for a few days DOWNLOAD HERE

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete