Saturday, February 5, 2011

Freebie by Colleen Lynch

Loving You by Azur - Fab Special - $2 - See HERE
Crazy Specials - Duck Island by Azur
Currently Just $2 - Hurry to grab this one HERE


Our Freebie today is created for you
by Colleen Lynch

Check out her store HERE for more gorgous products!

BRANDNEW Collection!!!!

My Heart's Dream Element Pak (PU/S4H/Photo) by Colleen Lynch

My Heart's Dream Element Pak (PU/S4H/Photo) by Colleen Lynch

My Heart's Dream is inspired by the ones we love. You will find this collection filled with traditional scrap book elements. Paper roses, papers...

$4.12

... more info

Buy Now


My Heart's Dream Paper Pak (PU/S4H/Photo) by Colleen Lynch

My Heart's Dream Paper Pak (PU/S4H/Photo) by Colleen Lynch

My Heart's Dream is inspired by the ones we love. You will find this collection filled with traditional scrap book elements. Paper roses, papers...

$3.00

... more info

Buy Now


My Heart's Dream Embellished Words Pak (PU/S4H) by Colleen Lynch

My Heart's Dream Embellished Words Pak (PU/S4H) by Colleen Lynch

My Heart's Dream is inspired by the ones we love. You will find this collection filled with traditional scrap book elements. Paper roses, papers...

$2.25

... more info

Buy Now


My Heart's Dream Alpha Pak (PU/S4H/Photo) by Colleen Lynch

My Heart's Dream Alpha Pak (PU/S4H/Photo) by Colleen Lynch

My Heart's Dream is inspired by the ones we love. You will find this collection filled with traditional scrap book elements. Paper roses, papers...

$2.50

... more info

Buy Now
Grab the freebie - HERE - Limited Time

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete