Monday, June 27, 2011

FrenchGirl Interview, Freebie from Helena Available 28th.

Layout by emst using Summer Escape - Free with purchase kit.
Summer Escape FREE WITH PURCHASE


Interview from Frenchgirl Designs
I got the chance to throw some questions her way and this is what she had to say.

1. How long have you been designing?
I make web design since... more 10 years... i begin with webdesign, before the blogs ! after some years, i discoverd the digiscrapbooking and falling in love with this !!!!
I scrap with the free kit, after, i became a CT members and try to create... and since about 3-4 years, I sell my products... i joined the DigiDesignResort family since 2009.

2. When designing do you start with a colour pallette or theme first? Where do you get your inspiration from.
Both!!!! I look sets inspiring, wacky arrangements or any mixture of colors, I find a title or theme and I'm working on. I sometimes do the opposite ... I think a teenager, I worked in acid colors, I think tenderness, I will work with colors calm, gentle. But in both cases, it often takes me a theme to work, I find it more consistent among. Anyway, when I built a kit, for CU, is another thing.

3. Do you scrap your own kit layouts or others? both too. I always work with my own kit because i want to show what you can make with it. But sometime, for my friends, I take a little time to scrap her kit. It's funny

4. How would you best describe your style? crazy, which is unusual, brutal, real, what you probably do not find with another designer. You see, even though I like pretty flowers extract, beads and all the sweets that people love to scrap, I love also extract dead flowers, broken objects ... you see ... I've always been a bit "off the plate" when I was young ... slightly alien. So I do not deny.

5. Tell us something of your family. I
I am married for 10, in love for 14, a girl of this union of 12 years and 2 other grown children of 16 and 17 years ... There at home, 2 cats, 4 Parakeets, dust!! because I prefer to do embroidery and scrapbooking more than my household!
I returned to study pharmacy in fall, I am president for the Air Cadets committee (volunteer), I read a lot, I also embroider while watching TV ... what say more ... I would like to have more time?

WOW - you certainly have a very busy life style and the Air Cadets must keep you very busy also. I know, I'm a leader for Cub Scouts and it certainly keeps me on my toes. Great work in your gallery and store. Carena's Designs.

To be inspired by Frenchgirl Designs Kits - Check out her Layout Gallery at Digidesignresort. HERE - Amazing layouts by her and CT team.

French Girl's Store - Check it out.

Midsummer Night by Frenchgirl Designs
CT Inspiration by stamp - Isn't' it gorgeous.
Layout by Victoria32 using Midsummer Night by Frenchgirl.

Frenchgirl has a coupon on her blog - COME AND GRAB IT HERE

AND NOW SOMETHING FROM HELENA
Summer Beach Kit by Helena Monteiro Designs
The weather is warming and it's getting time to get out on the beach.
Here is a great kit from Helena to help you scrap those photos.
Freebie for the 28th June See Helena Monteiro Store HERE - Limited to a few days. Enjoy
(Please forgive me if I've posted this too early - time differences really confuse me and I've set this to post at a set date and time. Thanks for understanding - If I've managed to muck up, please just pop back a little later on. Hugs from Carena)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete