Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Freebie - My Beach by Carena

Today's Freebie is created for you by Carena's Designs

Check out her gorgous products here

Croaked Bundle (S4H PU) by Carena

Croaked Bundle (S4H PU) by Carena

Croak went the little green frog. I hope you are gonna love this cute spring kit. Bundle includes: Word Art, Papers, Clusters and Kit Elements. Save...
Quality Checked

$12.45 $8.72
Save: 30% off

... more info

Buy Now


CU Pack Vol 1 (CU S4H PU) by Carena

CU Pack Vol 1 (CU S4H PU) by Carena

Commerical Use pack of 14 Elements and 1 Paper 12 inch 300 dpi paperlong wrap around bow (blue stripe) 2919 x 1437 pixelsBow (blue stripe) 2041 x...
Quality Checked

$6.50 $5.85
Save: 10% off

... more info

Buy Now

My Family History (S4H PU) by Carena

My Family History (S4H PU) by Carena

Are you into your Families Genealogy and have you been looking for a kit to scrap your family history? Well perhaps this kit is exactly what you have...
Quality Checked

$5.95

... more info

Buy Now


Victorian Rose (S4H PU) by Carena

Victorian Rose (S4H PU) by Carena

Victorian Rose Kit - features hand painted vintage look flowers and vintage elements. Contents 12 papers69 Elementsold wash tubstampkey holeold...
Quality Checked

$6.50

... more info

Buy Now


Vintage Farm Yard Bundle (S4H PU) by Carena

Vintage Farm Yard Bundle (S4H PU) by Carena

Vintage Farm Yard Scene Kit - A touch of yesteryear from your grandparents day or even perhaps your great grandparents day. Many unique elements in...
Quality Checked

$16.00 $10.00
Save: 38% off

... more info

Buy Now

This gorgous freebie goes with her kit

"My Beach"

My Beach (S4H) by Carena

My Beach (S4H) by Carena

My Beach Kit by Carena's Designs. Also available is Alpha and Clusters or as a Bundle. 16 Papers 102 elements Size: 202 MB's
Quality Checked

$6.50

... more info

Buy Now

Max: 1
My Beach Alpha (S4H) by Carena

My Beach Alpha (S4H) by Carena

My Beach Alpha Upper and Lower Case A - Z Also available as bundle.
Quality Checked

$2.50

... more info

Buy Now

Max: 1
My Beach Bundle (S4H) by Carena

My Beach Bundle (S4H) by Carena

My Beach Bundle by Carena's Designs Contents: My Beach Kit - 16 papers, 102 elementsMy Beach Alpha - upper and lower caseMy Beach ClustersBONUS My...
Quality Checked

$12.50 $9.90
Save: 21% off

... more info

Buy Now

Max: 1

Freebie Here just a day or two - click here

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete