Saturday, August 13, 2011

Freebies and News 13th August

***Freebie is on the bottom***

Dear Digidesignresort Friends,

It's Saturday and I hope you all enjoy your weekend. I know it's back to school time and, even worse, fall is just around the corner. The good thing about that is that we have more time to do some scrapping :-) Don't forget all our birthday events - and Janet's fun free mini kit! Click on the picture to learn more!

Here the Mini-Kit Janet created for us!!!

Some of her beautiful products - here:

Album Square Templates, Small Photos (PU)

Album Square Templates, Small Photos (PU)

Do you have so many photos from a vacation, or trip, or event, you don't know quite how to get them together? Do you have a new baby, or...
Quality Checked
$4.00... more infoBuy Now
Album Square Templates (PU)

Album Square Templates (PU)

Do you have so many photos from a vacation, or trip, or event, you don't know quite how to get them together? Do you have a new baby, or...
Quality Checked
$8.00... more infoBuy Now
Midsummer Night

Midsummer Night

Rich colors and textures are in this kit, which matches the others in the Mix & Match collection. Lots of interesting and unique elements,...
Quality Checked
$4.00... more infoBuy Now

LOTTERY

Whatever you buy from July, 15th until August, 15th will be a LOTTERY Ticket for our Birthday Bash with GORGOUS prizes

(Your order number will be your ticket number, we´ll let Mr. Random choose on August, 16th and announce the winners in August 16th Newsletter!

The MORE often you buy (even for small amounts, there is no minimum) the more tickets you have!

1st prize - the BRANDNEW Artist Studio DVD 6 - NOT YET released - value 180$

2nd prize - gift coupon for all Digidesignresort Collaboration Kits, Grabbags, Specials about 30$

3rd prize - one Artist Studio DVD of your choice

4th prize - Safari Lounge Intermediate Class - learn how to become a designer

5th prize - Safari Lounge Beginner Class - learn how to become a designer

Today's featured Designer is Keepsake Garden Designs!

Tell us a bit about yourself! (family, education, place you live, your hobbies)Hi everyone. I'm Lori and I live in the Ottawa area in Canada with my husband and two teenagers. I enjoy gardening, oil painting, reading, scrapbooking and photography. My favorite books are the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.

When did you start designing?

I started designing in the spring of 2010 when I was taking the Safari Lounge beginner course online here at Digidesignresort. Then I completed the intermediate class and haven't stopped since then. At the time I was trying to decide what to do as my children were getting older, I had taken a graphic design course at a local college and wanted to put my hobbies to use. Digital scrapbook design was the perfect answer for me.

How do you describe your style?

My style is elegant shab since I use many flowers from my gardenbut always add a touch of shabby chic wherever I can. I like to use bright and fun colors and often fill my kits with a riot of blooms.

What Camera do you have?

I use a Canon Power Shot SX210IS for most of my designing because it takes wonderful close up shots but is still small enough to tuck into my pocket so I can always be ready to photograph anything that catches my eye.

What program do you use for designing?

I use Photoshop CS5 for my designing. This is my favorite software of all time; I use it every day.

How much time you spend designing every week?

I spend about 20-30 hours a week designing and would spend even more time if I could squeeze it in.

Do you design for a living or do you see it as a hobby?

Digital designing is a hobby for me. I thoroughly enjoy it and since it is so much fun I could never consider it to be work. It is amazing to put a kit together and see others use that kit to create layouts of their own cherished memories.

What additional tools do you use to design (graphic tablet, drawing stuff, etc.)?

I sometimes use Adobe Illustrator for drawing since you have more options for doing this here than you do in Photoshop. One day I would love to use a tablet but for now I either hand draw and scan or use the pen tool in an Adobe program.

Here is Lorie's FREE w/Purchase of 15$

for you!

And a layout for your inspiration

... and here some of Lorie's beautiful kits, and even better - EVERYTHING IN HER STORE is 40% off right now!

Cottage Garden (PU/S4H) by Keepsake Garden Designs
Summer Love Clusters (PU/S4H) by Keepsake Garden Designs
Beneath The Waves (PU/S4H) by Keepsake Garden Designs
My Dad's Toolbox (PU/S4H) by Keepsake Garden Designs

Into The Woods (PU/S4H) by Keepsake Garden Designs

Birthday Party Collaboration Kit

This HUGE kit is free with any purchase of 30$ (limited time ONLY)



Sales and Specials!



Cocooning (PU/S4H) by Cajoline-ScrapCocooning (PU/S4H) by Cajoline-Scrap $5.70 $2.85 Save: 50% off
Mega Bundle (CU/S4H/PU) by PascaleAMega Bundle (CU/S4H/PU) by PascaleA $68.50 $30.00 Save: 56% off




Fresh Floret by Carena's Designs
and the Bundle Below

New Release - Fresh Floret by Carena's Designs
In Store and on SALE HERE
Check out the Slide Show Below for Inspiration from the CT Team


Summer's End Collection Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

Summer's End Collection Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

The Summer's End Collection was inspired by the last days of summer. Warm lazy days spent soaking up the sun rays, trying to catch a cool breeze and...
$12.75

... more info Buy Now

Summer's End Complete Kit (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

Summer's End Complete Kit (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

The Summer's End Collection was inspired by the last days of summer. Warm lazy days spent soaking up the sun rays, trying to catch a cool breeze and...

$6.75

... more info Buy Now

Summer's End Element Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

Summer's End Element Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

The Summer's End Collection was inspired by the last days of summer. Warm lazy days spent soaking up the sun rays, trying to catch a cool breeze and...

$3.25 ... more info Buy Now

Summer's End Paper Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

Summer's End Paper Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

The Summer's End Collection was inspired by the last days of summer. Warm lazy days spent soaking up the sun rays, trying to catch a cool breeze and...

$3.50 ... more info Buy Now

Summer's End Embellished Words Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

Summer's End Embellished Words Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

The Summer's End Collection was inspired by the last days of summer. Warm lazy days spent soaking up the sun rays, trying to catch a cool breeze and...

$3.00 ... more info Buy Now

Summer's End Alpha Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

Summer's End Alpha Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

The Summer's End Collection was inspired by the last days of summer. Warm lazy days spent soaking up the sun rays, trying to catch a cool breeze and...

$3.00 ... more info Buy Now

Summer`s End Cluster Frame Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

Summer`s End Cluster Frame Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

The Summer's End Collection was inspired by the last days of summer. Warm lazy days spent soaking up the sun rays, trying to catch a cool breeze and...

$4.00 ... more info Buy Now

Summer's End Paper Stack Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

Summer's End Paper Stack Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

The Summer's End Collection was inspired by the last days of summer. Warm lazy days spent soaking up the sun rays, trying to catch a cool breeze and...

$4.00 ... more info Buy Now

You can get the Freebie HERE Limited to just a few days - Enjoy



2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [14 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete