Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Freebie from Colleen and New Tutorials

   Dear Digidesignresort Friends,
It is VERY frosty here! Mum and I just went shopping to have something for breakfast and I can tell you the wind coming from Siberia is COLD - we are expecting -20 degree during the night later this week - I'm not kidding! Special thanks to anyone who send me ideas and questions about the site - I can't tell you how helpful it is when it comes to writing tutorials and such. I promise I keep going with some fresh energy.
  Have you seen our glossary? Or the FAQ section? I'm trying to add new answers to all questions but it's much easier if you send me questions - so if you want to know: What are clusters? What does CU mean? Or whatever your question is - just pass me an email (info@digidesignresort.com) and I promise it will be answered in our FAQ or Glossary section :-)Here are our newest articles:
 

Ok, for you - today - and just because :-) Let's welcome the LOVE-Month and yes, we do love you as our customers!

Vintage Treasury is a kit you'll love! It is full of gorgeous stuff for love layouts, vintage layouts and so much more - today and tomorrow only you can grab the quickpage album FREE with any purchase of 5$ - this means nearly 50% OFF your purchase!


  



From Carena's Designs

Look for the Freebie from this kit
available 1st Feb 2012 in the
Use it All Challenge in Forum



Always my Love Bundle by Carena

In Stock: 1000

... more info
Always my Love Bundle by Carena
Model: carena-alwaysmylove
Manufacturer: Carena Designs

Price: $22.00 $11.00 Save: 50% off

Date Added: Sunday 29 January, 2012
Always my Love - I wonderful kit for Valentines, Wedding, Anniversary layouts and so much more. The kit offers a huge variety of elements many of ... more info
Always my Love Word Art by Carena

In Stock: 1000

... more info
Always my Love Word Art by Carena
Model: carena-alwaysmylovewa
Manufacturer: Carena Designs

Price: $3.00

Date Added: Tuesday 31 January, 2012
Always my Love - I wonderful kit for Valentines, Wedding, Anniversary layouts and so much more. The kit offers a huge variety of elements many of ... more info

Always my Love Extra Papers by Carena

In Stock: 1000

... more info
Always my Love Extra Papers by Carena
Model: carena-alwaysmyloveextrapapers
Manufacturer: Carena Designs

Price: $3.00

Date Added: Tuesday 31 January, 2012
Always my Love - I wonderful kit for Valentines, Wedding, Anniversary layouts and so much more. The kit offers a huge variety of elements many of ... more info

Always my Love Rose Clusters by Carena

In Stock: 1000

... more info
Always my Love Rose Clusters by Carena
Model: carena-alwaysmyloveroseclust
Manufacturer: Carena Designs

Price: $3.50

Date Added: Tuesday 31 January, 2012
Always my Love - I wonderful kit for Valentines, Wedding, Anniversary layouts and so much more. The kit offers a huge variety of elements many of ... more info

Always my Love Lily Clusters by Carena

In Stock: 1000

... more info
Always my Love Lily Clusters by Carena
Model: carena-alwaysmylovekitlilyclust
Manufacturer: Carena Designs

Price: $3.00

Date Added: Tuesday 31 January, 2012
Always my Love - I wonderful kit for Valentines, Wedding, Anniversary layouts and so much more. The kit offers a huge variety of elements many of ... more info

Always my Love Kit by Carena's Designs

In Stock: 1000

... more info
Always my Love Kit by Carena's Designs
Model: carena-alwaysmylovekit
Manufacturer: Carena Designs

Price: $6.50

Date Added: Tuesday 31 January, 2012
Always my Love - I wonderful kit for Valentines, Wedding, Anniversary layouts and so much more. The kit offers a huge variety of elements many of ... more info

 

The beautiful freebie today is sponsored by Colleen Lynch Designs!


Heaven Sent MEGA Collection Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

Heaven Sent MEGA Collection Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

The Heaven Sent Collection was inspired by the birth of my newest grandson, little Riley. My heart swells with love for this little bundle of joy! I...
$29.32 $9.46 Save: 68% off... more infoBuy Now
Heaven Sent MEGA Complete Kit (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

Heaven Sent MEGA Complete Kit (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

The Heaven Sent Collection was inspired by the birth of my newest grandson, little Riley. My heart swells with love for this little bundle of joy! I...
$13.82 $5.18 Save: 63% off... more infoBuy Now
Heaven Sent MEGA Element Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

Heaven Sent MEGA Element Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

The Heaven Sent Collection was inspired by the birth of my newest grandson, little Riley. My heart swells with love for this little bundle of joy! I...
$7.82 $3.91 Save: 50% off... more infoBuy Now
Heaven Sent MEGA Paper Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

Heaven Sent MEGA Paper Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

The Heaven Sent Collection was inspired by the birth of my newest grandson, little Riley. My heart swells with love for this little bundle of joy! I...
$6.00 $3.00 Save: 50% off... more infoBuy Now
Heaven Sent MEGA Embellished Words Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

Heaven Sent MEGA Embellished Words Pak (S4H+) by Colleen Lynch

The Heaven Sent Collection was inspired by the birth of my newest grandson, little Riley. My heart swells with love for this little bundle of joy! I...
$6.30 $3.15 Save: 50% off... more infoBuy Now
  


Get Colleen fabulous FREEBIE HERE - Limited Time. Don't forget to come back to the Forum for Freebies with our challenges starting 1st Feb. You won't be dissappointed. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment