Friday, March 16, 2012

Free Kit on NEW StarSongStudio FB Page



I'm so excited to have my new StarSongStudio Facebook page up and running. A big thanks to Rebecca of Alejas Designs for making it happen. And to celebrate I have a special freebie for you.  Just click on the link above, press like and then the exclusive button.

This kit has 28 elements created at 300 dpi and 7 textured papers, 12" x 12" in jpeg format. It's filled with elements that I've photographed and extracted. Well in the interest of accurate disclosure that my husband photographed and I extracted including some of my favorite antique dishes and accessories. 

And I'll be releasing more freebies to co-ordinate with it. I'm working on a newsletter and will have a kit of the same size, color palette and theme available for you then. Together they will make a wonderful large kit for your scrapping pleasure. So grab the above freebie and stay tuned to my FB page announcements for the newsletter start.  And I'll be offering some other co-ordinated freebies here on my blog as well. I've had a lot of fun making them and hope you enjoy them.

So press on the link above and start collecting.



No comments:

Post a Comment