Monday, June 4, 2012

Template Freebie and a Tip to Photo Actions

Hi all!

Every month I contribute with a free template to the Sea Breeze Template Challenge at DDR. This month template is filled with blocking shapes and one photo (or you can add at your own, to make it unique and customize to your liking).
 
Here is a sample layout done by my dear CT Elaine, with my kit Amazing Rain:

Here is the preview of my kit (Amazing Rain Bundle)  

And here is the preview of the template


Photo Actions
If you want people to say wow! and oh! to your photos, try to use some Photo Actions to enhance them!

I have some actions from Paint The Moon. I bought the set called Picture Perfect. She also have free actions at her facebook fan page and at her blog (look at useful stuff - try out ).

The free resize and sharpen actions for facebook from Paint The Moon are gorgeous and I use them always when I post something at my facebook page. And the extra protecting Watermark is also very useful. These actions are free!!


Other Actions

Eye popper, hair enhancer, exposure fix and many other great photo actions you can find for free (or not) all around the web. Here some links for what I mostly like to use:

- Totally Rad Actions here
- My Four Hens - look at her facebook fan page for freebies here
- Pioneer Woman - see her free actions here

 Happy Scrappings!

 Silke

No comments:

Post a Comment