Friday, July 13, 2012

Are You a Book Lover? 25% off Treasured Books







Are You a Book Lover?

Hi


It's Ann from StarSongStudio. 


I've always loved reading and books have been a huge part of my life. I have such wonderful memories of my mother reading to me as a child and even have some of those old books tucked away in my bookcase. We lived close to the town library, a huge old Victorian house with crystal chandeliers, antique mirrors and best of all, as far as I was concerned, huge windows with cushioned window seats where I could curl up and read a book.

So Treasured Books is a kit I've been wanting to do for quite some time. And I was delighted that my daughter Dawn (Morning Sun Designs), who shares my love of reading, wanted to do it with me.

The page kit contains:
18 12"x12" papers
and 81 elements, created at 300 dpi, unshadowed

http://www.digidesignresort.com/shop/starsongstudio-m-142?zenid=30e6fe668aab2b2b1cbf39324c7dec30

No comments:

Post a Comment