Friday, October 19, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking freebie for BOYS.

Free with Purchase
Free with purchase offer Exclusive at Digidesignresort - happy Halloween Kit

Free with purchase can be found HERE IN STORE. Offers available with just a $5 spend in store. Check it out. See right hand side of store.



I have a new Digital Scrapbooking Kit released called: One for the Boy by Carena's Designs. Having had a number of request for Masculine Kits, I have made this kit for all the men in your family. No longer will they have to be scrapped with flowers and more flowers - get them something more in their style . Make your man more of a man with One for the Boys. Heaps of masculine and fun boy elements.  Hope you enjoy browsing the layouts.  

Make your man happy with a masculine kit designed "Just for the Boys" - you can find it HERE



and now a look at papers and all extras in Bundle.









And now here are some layouts I've done using the kit: One for the Boys. 

WHY do I scrap?  - Because I love to.  It's so relaxing to do and I get to have so many wonderful memories scrapped to hand to my family after I'm gone. Also I scrap so that I know that my kit and produce a great layout. I want my customers to get what they need to scrap a fabulous page. It's a great way for me to check what else I might need in a kit. Have I missed something? Many designers don't actually scrap a page themselves. I want to be able to offer my customers something that is totally awesome and a pleasure and easy to scrap with.  Anyway - here are some pages I've done with my newest kit. Hope you like them.

Good friend of mine. Stephan

Taken during Christmas Parade

A & P Agricultural Show Day

Show Day Again

Mum and Dad

Vintage Museam

Sheep Shearing - Show Day Again

Sheep Shearing - New Zealand
 and now for todays FREEBIE Sampler
brought to you by Carena's Designs
You can download this Gift of One for the Boys Sampler - HERE. Thanks for reading and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment