Saturday, August 31, 2013

New WA challenge : CU freebie

Hi everyone,  new month come with my new Challenge Word at DigidesignResort...join me and have fun : http://www.digidesignresort.com/forum/showthread.php?10020-September-2013-Word-Art-challenge with my "Back to school" Word Art and havefun !!!




I made this lovely page with my kit "Welcome to my world" :






Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir. Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! 

1 comment:

  1. bohol car rental have a fleet of air-conditioned and modern vehicles that will take you to your favorite tour destinations in safety and comfort. We take no chances in making sure that our guests and clients are completely happy and satisfied with their trip. We want you to experience the best value for your money or "bang for your buck."

    ReplyDelete